miércoles, 29 de abril de 2009

ARTs artS

Well, I choose this carrer because it was always the thing that a loved most, but in my first years of higts school I loved chemistry and the cience subjects, I tougth that art will be a hobby or something like that, but then this became clear to my vocation. Arts was the thing for me. When I get in into the university I wasn't sure what it was about, then i knew that philosophy and aesthetics was an important part of the carrer, that weas great. So What i love the most its the art critics, contemporary art history and aesthetics, so what I want to do and give to the society is make publication for all people and do some teaching in some university, I would love do some reaserch too, becoming a big investigator. I also want to study more after university, like a master in media art or contemporary art.

1 comentario:

  1. I love my career, because i study the same !

    ohhhhhhhhhhhh So do i !

    i LOVE YOU FRIEND!
    yOU ARE SO LAZZY!

    ResponderEliminar