lunes, 4 de mayo de 2009

From atom to the bit


I have to say that I have a lot of favourite pieces of tecnology. but, witch I love most Iguess it's my laptop. I have it since 2007, the year that I got in into university. My parents gived it to me on christmas day, and it was the perfect gift to me , because in university you write a lot, and you need internet all the time. Since the day on chrismas I use my laptop almoust every day, to check my mails, to do researchs, to write papers, to watch movies and tv series, to play music, yo make animations, to chat with my friends, etc. so, as you can see, using the laptop it's like something daily and almoust necesary to me. I guess that not having it, could be dangerous not just for my entertainment life, but for my academic work. I like it because make very much easy a lot of thing , and you never stop discovering new thing to do with it.

8 comentarios:

  1. I have a laptop too and I used for the same things that you, for chat, for the university well many things, this piece it´s very important for our career.
    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. yes the notebook there're so necesary, or really a computer; i don't have a notebook but i want one :(
    see u (=

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't have a laptop but I think that is very useful. I have a computer but it realy dificult to use it cause theres always someone that used it

    ResponderEliminar
  4. my laptop is my best friend XD
    it`s so necessary in the university

    pd: the link to my blog is myworldxmyway.blogspot.com XD

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hey! we think the same thing ¬¬!
    jaja
    My computer without internet its likes a body without their blood! but...I survive..jeje
    ;D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. you rich girl!
    I have a computer from the ice age xD
    I hope this christmas Santa will bring me one of those, I really need it!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love my old notebook to!
    Specially because it's fuul of Hello Kitty stickers. Very mature.
    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I think the laptop is very good only especially because you can work in bed

    ResponderEliminar