viernes, 15 de mayo de 2009


My favourite web site it's one called "deliciuos.com". This page basically gives you a service of database for all the pages that you like. Is very cool because you name your own tags and categories for saving the web sites, and thats great to search it after you save them. You can also see other's people delicious and lokking for informations of all kinds all ready organized. Like all thing on internet, delicious has unlimited capacity and it's free. I discover for my friend sebastian hi love internet, and knows a lot good sites. A use delicious every day , because it's like my little google. I use for save a lot of information of art, music, history, philosophy, magazines, books, pictures, other databases etc. I like it because, sometime you want to save information but you computer doesn't have a big memory so, you have to erase things, with delicious de information it in other place, but at the same tome its there for you.
:D

7 comentarios:

  1. I didn´t now about that website, im going to chek it to have my own little google, thanks Carol!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Carol. You put an interesting website I think. It seems to be very useful. I think I'm gonna visit it, but after a good sleep (I'm wasted today).

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I remember that i try to do a delicious for my own! But I never can do that!

    Finally i create a netvibes XD!

    But delicious is so coolll!

    Nouuuuuuuuuu!
    Let`s go to the candyyy mountain!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I've never try this kind of websites. Now, thanks your post, I will do it.
    Delicious!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a good site! I'm thinking on visit it.
    I think is very necesary use different searchers, because somes like google are a little reliable.

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. mmm, i think it could be very useful... i'm going to check it up later
    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Carol;
    You need to correct some of the blog addresses you've got. you can only post to few people.

    ResponderEliminar