lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

e.s.p.e.c.t.a.c.u.l.o


Well, my favourite subject this semester is “ the spectacle society: reeding Guy Debord”. This course it is about neomarxism on the perpective of one author who it’s cineast and writer and has diferent reflexions about comercial and consumer contemporary society, he speaks from Marx but also from Lukacs and other authors who saw the expantion of the capitalism economy to all the dimention of life. The name of the profesor who teaches this course it’s Rodrigo Zuñiga, he it’s a great aesthetics and teacher, we are all, agree with that . I like this subject for two reasons, The first one its basicaly because I all realdy have one course with this teacher so I know his sistem of working and the way the see and treats the topics, and the second one it’s because de topics of the book “spectacle society” the movies, the other authors and the other topics around are very interesting to me. At the time, I’ve learn the begginings of marxism and the way that the society of spectacle applies to all usual life, not just television and cinema.

5 comentarios:

  1. very very interesting...
    !!
    maybe i'll take that subject next year !
    kisses
    ^^tiny little cloud

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Carol ita jiijiji

    I don't like professor Rodrigo Zuñiga, in no one sense. But I think I can feel, like you said, that is very comfortable when you learn something new, far away from prejudices and superficial knowledge, like I'm in the case of spectacle society.

    See you in the class!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey. That's my second favourite subject I think. I'm so interested in Debord's theory and I'm impressed by its lucidity and relevance. But I didn't put it in my blog 'cause I'm afraid of the FBI (lol)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Very interesting but i don´t like rodrigo zuñiga jajaja. Well see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. very interesting!!!!!!!!!!...this kind of subject are very important to understand our environment...
    (i'm so mula)

    ResponderEliminar