lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

T.h.e....B.e.s.t : uncle Martin



This it's very hard thing to do, because in my field there are millions of greats minds, and always a good writer has lots of other influences before. But if I had to choose, I think will be Martin Heidegger's work. Even if he didn't work in the specific art area he did an incredible writing about certain topic of post-aesthetics. Well, he it's an german philosopher from twenty century, and he changes the way to study art and see the artwork. It was an disciple of Husserl, the pionner in phenomenology and best theacher of Heidegger, where he gets the biggest influence in this particulary way to look at the studied objects. I find Heidegger's work as the most important theories of art in the last years because what he tried to do it's a construction of an specifical treatment of artworks leaving all what tradition left for us, he change the aesthetic look for an fhenomenical one (worried about "world" and "earth" two concepts that conform human life and has the best appeareance in the art). He invent a position to art."Ser y Tiempo" it's the most important book of Heidegger, but he treats arts in "Caminos de Bosque".

4 comentarios:

  1. hii!
    oh, heidi :(
    he is so hard for read... i had to read to "el origen de la obra de arte".. it's so impossible, for first years of course =(
    see u! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Did you read Heidegger in Garrido's classes?
    I think you told me that but I forgot... well, I like Heidegger too, but I've only read "el origen de la obra de arte", so i can't discuss with you in this matter.
    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. is so difficult to choose the best... because all writers are so connected and branched by ideas and influences!
    but...
    Of course !! "The" mr Martin Heidegger is one of my favorite too...whit the time and experience and all of that, I always advance in the way to understand him and the deep importance of his work...
    Obviously you was helped me in that =)
    ^^!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Sein und Zeit... Holzwege... these are the original titles, in such a difficult language like German, specially hard when it refers to Heidegger. His philosophy is unique and interesting, of course, but I think that there are many thinkers that must be recognized as well as him.

    ResponderEliminar